Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
2017 Chancellor Award for Exceptional University Service (CAEUS)
This award recognizes the exceptional University service of staff members who demonstrate outstanding University citizenship, devoting time as well as energy to serve the campus community toward fulfilling its core priorities and mission.
The excellence and success for which UCSF is world renowned is founded upon the many service contributions of the people who work at UCSF and embody our
UCSF PRIDE values
. The individual contributions that go above and beyond the scope of a person’s job are an inspiration to all.
e-Nomination Letter Instructions
Please review the selection criteria below and provide commentary as the nominator for this nominee citing specifics that distinguish the nominee from his/her peers within each criteria.
Be sure to provide opening and closing statements about the nominee as well as comments
per each of the Selection Criteria below.
Relationship to the Nominee
Your Name and Title
Your Email Address
Opening Statement about the Nominee
– How much time beyond the scope of the nominee’s job, research, or training does the nominee devote to exceptionally serve the University?
– How does the nominee’s service activity exceptionally surpass the responsibilities of their position?
– How has the University and its priorities—continuous learning, equity and inclusion, precision medicine, and transformative partnerships—substantially benefited from this nominee's service?
– How does the nominee exceed expectations when actively participating, interacting, and collaborating with the campus community to provide exceptional service to the University?
– How has the nominee’s service benefited the University over an extended period of time?
Closing Statement about the Nominee
Powered by Qualtrics